The Versatile Blogger Award!
To find out more about this lovely lady, her books and all her many interests, please click here:
Johanna Frappier's Blog
1. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award. (check)
2. In the same post, thank the blogger who gave you the award and put a link back to their blog. (check)
3. Nominate 15 other people for this award and let them know. (see below)
4. Post seven random things about yourself. (see below)
5. Include these rules in your post. (check)
Seven Random Things About Me
1. Spent 1 1/2 years living on a sailboat on the Chesapeake Bay
2. I'm owned by 3 horses, 3 cats, 2 parakeets and 10 Hens from Hell, and oh yes, Jr. Rooster
3. I worked in academia and corporate America, both suck in their own special ways
4. I dislike spiders ... intensely
5. I have >1000 competition miles in Competitive Trail Riding (CTR) and 100 miles in endurance and yes, there are stories there.
6. I have a muse, his name is Rowan, and no you can't have him
7. I'm a jock, a geek, an intellectual, an author and a lady-of-a-certain-age ... what, you got a problem with that?
Let's Share the Love: Nominations Please
Writing in paranormal, historical, romance, action-adventure, magical realism, dark urban fantasy, literary, science fiction and everything in between ... here's as fine a group of authors that you're ever likely to find.
In no particular order:
Greta van der Rol